Myproxy + grid

I installed the myproxy server 1.4 on a globus-2.2.4 server platform
(grid.phys.uvic.ca). I
also installed a myproxy client 1.4 on a globus-2.2.4 client/server
(imp.phys.uvic.ca). A
strange thing happened. The myproxy seemed to work fine (I could do
myproxy-init and myproxy-get-delegation), I could also do globus-job-run
from the client to the server no problem (whether I got my proxy from
myproxy-init or from grid-proxy-init). However, if any other machines that
do not have myproxy client installed,
(that had previous to this, worked fine on the server ... they are in the
grid-mapfile and all that) tried to do globus-job-run to the server
I get error code 7: Cannot Authenticate for some reason.

In all the things I've read it says that this is a grid-mapfile problem.
However, I know that is not the problem. The only it seems that I could
fix it is by reinstalling globus-2.2.4 and not installing myproxy. Is
there something I should know (Ie... if you install myproxy, then any
machines to use that grid resource has to have myproxy clients installed
to work?)

Jenny
UVIC Grid Testbed