mailing list changes

As part of our ongoing migration to using dev.globus.org for the MyProxy
project to facilitate greater collaboration and openness, we're creating
four new email lists and retiring the myproxy-users@ncsa.uiuc.edu list.
The new lists will be:

  myproxy-announce@globus.org
    for announcement of MyProxy releases and other MyProxy news
  myproxy-user@globus.org
    for discussions pertaining to installation, configuration,
    administration, usage, and development of services based on MyProxy
  myproxy-dev@globus.org
    for discussions pertaining to the development of MyProxy
  myproxy-commit@globus.org
    for notification of MyProxy CVS commits

All current myproxy-users@ncsa.uiuc.edu list members will be subscribed
to myproxy-announce@globus.org and myproxy-user@globus.org by default.
If you prefer to only receive announcements and not participate in
discussions, you can unsubscribe from myproxy-user@globus.org.

If you're interested in participating in the development of MyProxy, I
encourage to you subscribe to myproxy-dev@globus.org.

Instructions for subscribing/unsubscribing are at
<http://dev.globus.org/wiki/Mailing_Lists>.

MyProxy news is also available via RSS at
<http://grid.ncsa.uiuc.edu/myproxy/news.xml>.

Thanks,
Jim