myproxy additions

Hi Jim,

    In drafting our portal design document, we came up with a couple
items for Myproxy. Our main concern is that Myproxy be able to handle
multiple credentials under one username. Currently, we address this
limitation in Myproxy by using the portal to store multiple usernames
assuming the same password is used for each credential stored.  I can
imagine a few simple protocol additions and maybe accompanying myproxy-
command line tools.
    myproxy-add -s hostname -l username. Here a user just provides the
same passphrase they used initially and then adds a credential.
    myproxy-list -s hostname -l username provides a listing of the
credentials a user has stored.
    myproxy-destroy -s hostname -tag id. Some way of deleting a specific
credential. Maybe the myproxy-list returns an itemized list, so
myproxy-destroy -t 1 would delete the first credential or something like
that.

    What do you think? Would your group be interested in implementing
this-- otherwise I might begin work on it around the fall time frame if
I can find the time ;-)

    Thanks, Jason