GlobusWORLD 2006 CFP

Dear MyProxy Users,

I encourage you to present your work at GlobusWORLD 2006.  Presentation
and session proposals are due May 1.  I'll be proposing a 90 minute
MyProxy session at which I welcome your short presentations about your
experiences with MyProxy.  Please contact me if you're interested in
participating in that session.  Also, I encourage you to submit your own
proposals for presentations / sessions.  Lastly, please mark your
calendars and plan to attend this meeting.  I'd enjoy talking with you
about your use of MyProxy.

Regards,
Jim

http://www.globusworld.org/program/program.php

THE GLOBUSWORLD 2006 CALL FOR PARTICIPATION IS NOW LIVE

Join the Globus Software Community, GGF18 Participants and Grid
Professionals from across the Globe at GridWorld 2006

GlobusWORLD at GridWorld 2006
Washington Convention Center
September 11-15
Washington, D.C.

DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS:  May 1, 2006

Whether you're a Globus expert with technical advice to share, or an
executive with visions for the future of open source enterprise Grid
computing, GlobusWORLD is the premier event for delivering your message to
the Grid community. In 2005 hundreds of Grid professionals from research and
industry attended GlobusWORLD to discuss Grid adoption issues, receive
training and exchange information related to Globus® Software, the
open-source solution for Grid Computing. This year we join forces with IDG
World Expo and GGF to present the most comprehensive event on Grid computing
to date.

The GlobusWORLD program will offer a wide variety of conference sessions,
mini-symposiums, panel discussions, and tutorials. Speaking opportunities
range from highly technical research, development, and deployment
presentations to enterprise targeted panels on commercial Grid adoption
considerations. The GlobusWORLD program will run in parallel with other
GridWorld program tracks and every attempt will be made in scheduling to
minimize unnecessary clashes.

KEY DATES AND DEADLINES
Abstract submission deadline - May 1, 2006
Acceptance notification - May 15, 2006
Presentation Slides Due - August 4, 2006

SPEAKING TOPICS
Submissions should be centered on the theme of Globus Software in Grid
Computing applications solutions and / or technology.

http://www.globusworld.org/program/program.php

All proposals and questions should be sent to gw-pc@globusworld.org

SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
---------------------

ABSTRACT GUIDELINES
All submissions must include an abstract of no more than 500 words.
Abstracts should be written so as to be self-contained and to provide the
technical substance required for the program committee to evaluate the
session¹s contribution to the Globus® Software and Grid community. If the
presentation was given at another conference, then the name, date, and
location of the event must be noted in the submission. Abstracts should be
submitted in plain text format either as an attachment or in the main body
of the e-mail. Abstracts for accepted submissions will be published on the
GlobusWORLD website and in other conference material as the description of
the session. Presentation slides will be distributed with conference
material.

INDIVIDUAL PRESENTATIONS
Presentation proposals may be submitted for individual time slots of thirty
minutes, forty-five minutes, one hour or ninety minutes in length. Please be
sure to allow ten minutes for Q&A within this allotted time. Individual
presentations of less than ninety minutes will be grouped with similar topic
presentations to fill an entire session. The submission must state both the
preferred and acceptable durations of the presentation.

BUILD YOUR OWN SESSION
Participants are invited to organize their own, complete, ninety-minute
session, including but not limited to the following categories. The
submission must include an agenda, and the names and associations of all
participants.

Panel Session / Mini-Symposium: These sessions will enable conference
attendees to learn from a group of experts on a particular topic. The
session organizer may deliver an opening talk to set the context for the
remainder of the session. Panelists will then give presentations designed to
stimulate audience participation, on their preferably diverse opinions,
experiences or expertise regarding the theme of the session. At least ten
minutes should be reserved at the end for questions from the audience.

Birds-of-a-Feather (BOF) Sessions: These sessions will allow conference
attendees to discuss focused subject areas. The session may include
presentations and open discussion. Session organizers will be responsible
for moderating these sessions and reporting on their outcomes.

All proposals and questions should be sent to gw-pc@globusworld.org