Re: Indexing by recipient ("to:" header line)

On September 9, 1998 at 09:36, Roy Hills wrote:

> Is it possible for MHonArc to index messages by recipient using
> the "to:" header line?

Not without code changes.

> I would like to use MHonArc to keep an online record of all messages
> that my company sends to customers, but I can't seem to find any way
> to index by recipient.  Also, looking through the resources list, I can't
> see any mention on "recipient" or "to" anywhere - does this mean that
> MHonArc doesn't support recipient indexing?

Correct.  MHonArc does not keep track of recipients since it could
be quite lengthy and it seemed unneeded for how people use MHonArc.

	--ewh

----
             Earl Hood              | University of California: Irvine
      ehood@medusa.acs.uci.edu      |      Electronic Loiterer
http://www.oac.uci.edu/indiv/ehood/ | Dabbler of SGML/WWW/Perl/MIME