NASA Doctor Reveals How To Reverse Brain Age

Title: Untitled Document

Brain Doctors Hate Him...

Update Preferences

3225 Mc Leod Drive Suite #453, Las Vegas, NV 89121

This email was intended for medici@ncsa.illinois.edu

k a bit. Many young people have enrolled in community colleges and universities. That's one reason a record 63 percent of adults ages 25 to 29 have spent at least some time in college, according to the Pew Research Center.Older Americans are returning to school, too. Doug Damato, who lives in Asheville, N.C., lost his job as an installer at a utility company in February 2012. He stopped looking for work last fall, when he began taking classes in mechanical engineering at Asheville-Buncombe Technical Community College.Next week, Damato, 40, will accept an academic award for earning top grades. But one obstacle has emerged: Under a recent change in state law, his unemployment benefits will now end July 1, six months earlier than he expected.He's planning to work nights, if possible, to support himself once the benefits run out. Dropping out of school is "out of the question," he said, given the time he has already put into the program."I don't want a handout," he says. "I'm trying to better myself."Many older Americans who lost their jobs are finding refuge in Social Security's disability program. Nearly 8.9 million Americans are receiving disability checks, up 1.3 million from when the recession ended in June 2009.Natasha Baebler's journey out of the labor force and onto the disability rolls began when she lost her job serving disabled students and staff members at Purdue University in West Lafayette, Ind., in February 2012.For six mon A look inside the Royal PrincessPrincess Cruises' new Royal Princess, still under construction, is the biggest Princess ship and the largest cruise ship ever built in Italy. Here's a look inside.Last week I toured Princess Cruises' new Royal Princess, still under construction near Venice, Italy. At 141,000-gross tons, she's the biggest Princess ship and the largest cruise ship ever built in Italy. Her inaugural sailing is June 13 from Southampton, England. She is 1083-feet long, 17 decks tall, has 3600 lower and 780 upper berths. The ships horn plays the first two stanzas from the "The Love Boat" TV-show theme song: Love, exciting and new; Come aboard, were expecting you. (See the video here.)Here is a sneak peak at the Royal Princess.Royal Princess and a Regal sisterApproaching the Fincantieri shipyard we saw two ships under construction; Regal Princess is the younger sister to Royal Princess, not scheduled to debut until June, 2014. Only seven months along she appeared rather skeletal, like a honeycomb waiting for worker bees.But the nearly completed Royal Princess was started two years ago, and on the outside she only appeared to need a good scrubbing. As we approached, industrial cranes towered hundreds of feet over our heads. We donned hard hats and crossed a tenuous gangway supported by wooden beams.Inside were hundreds of rugged Italian men toiling diligently. I have seen ships under construction before,