Iperf max b/w

Hello,
I seem to have reached some type of maximum bandwidth with iperf 1.7.0.
At the default TCP window size, I would generally get a b/w in the
920's. As I stepped up the window size, I started getting a bit higher
readings until everything seemed to max out at 941 Mb/s. Now, with a
window of 256K and larger, I get 941 Mb/s every time -- almost like it
is getting cut off at that point. I guess it could also be the switch
(Foundry FI1500), but does anyone know of a possible limit here to
iperf? Thanks,
-Cameron