DAST: Iperf - michel.sep --at-- paradigit.nl

>Date: Thu, 25 Nov 2004 10:25:18 -0600
>To: michel.sep --at-- paradigit.nl
>Subject: DAST: Iperf - michel.sep --at-- paradigit.nl
>

>Contacting DAST re: Other about Iperf
>From: Michel Sep <michel.sep --at-- paradigit.nl>
>
>Question/Comment:
>Dear Sir/Madam,
>
>Currently Iím using iperf V1.7.0. for several network benchmark tests and
I must say that the iperf tool is working just fine. Now, i saw that iperf
V2.0.1 was available and therefore i downloaded the necessary files.
Although the compilation part of Iperf is explained on the website, iím not
getting the new iperf file i need for running it (.exe)  The compile part
isnít working
>at my lab here and I think Iím doing something wrong, also Iíve never
compiled these kind of files before (Iím just an h/w R&D engineer).

>Therefore I would like to ask you if you could help me with compiling the
iperf and also the jperf files, iíve already downloaded the binary and
source code files but I do think that these were ment for another operating
system than Windows XP. The website only mentioned a compile process for
the Unix OS and others but these I donít use. Please could you help me with
compiling the iperf and jperf files ?  thanks in advance, a desperate (h/w)
engineer

--
Mitch Kutzko | mitch --at-- dast.nlanr.net | mitch --at-- ncsa.uiuc.edu | 217-333-1199
http://hobbes.ncsa.uiuc.edu/