Iperf command-line option examples requested

Hi there,

I'm putting together an updated FAQ for the Iperf tool and I need your
help.  What I'd really like to be able to provide is a list of examples
with scenarios where you might use various options and/or a list of
examples with good options to use for common scenarios.  It is easy to
come up with lists of theoretic networks or to test on the machines in my
office, but it is hard to know how Iperf is being used in the "real
world".  Since this is the "users" group, I know you have some worthwhile
experience.  So if you could send such examples and scenarios to either me
or the group, I - and future (maybe even current?) users - would certainly
appreciate it.  Thanks a lot.

-Damon Cook

PS If you have other information that you think would be valuable in an
   updated FAQ, let me know.  The current one is available at
   http://dast.nlanr.net/Projects/Iperf/iperf_faq.html