Re: Problem with -d and -r option

well the server is a valid command but if you look at the usage it says
Usage: iperf [-s|-c host] [options]

which means that your client command is not valid. Put the -c flag first
and you should be fine. Currently there is no way to do just server to
client transfers (other than using -r) just client to server and both.

Kevin