RE: Iperf 2.0.2 Windows Executable for download?

I'm interested in getting a binary version of iperf 2.0.2 for windows XP too. Any suggestion on that is more than welcome.
Thanks!

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-iperf-users --at-- dast.nlanr.net [mailto:owner-iperf-users --at-- dast.nlanr.net] On Behalf Of Robert J. Berger
Sent: Sunday, March 26, 2006 11:36
To: Iperf Users
Subject: Iperf 2.0.2 Windows Executable for download?

Is there a place to download a binary version of the iperf 2.0.2 for
Windows XP?

That would be very helpful. I've built it on various 'nixen but don't
have the tools for building it on Windows.

I've seen references to building it under Cygwin. If I do that, do I
need to have cygwin to run the executable? Or can I then run it on
any Windows XP platform?

Thanks!
––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––
Robert J. Berger - Internet Bandwidth Development, LLC.
Voice: 408-882-4755 eFax: +1-408-490-2868
http://www.ibd.com

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE

This message and its attachments (if any) may contain confidential,
proprietary or legally privileged information and it is intended only for
the use of the addressee named above. No confidentiality or privilege
is waived or lost by any mistransmission.

notified that you must not use, disseminate, copy it in any form or take
any action in reliance on it. If you have received this message in error,
please, delete it (and any copies of it) and kindly inform the sender, of this
e-mail, by replying or go to www.pirelli.com on "contact us".